- 【COMPATIBLE MODEL】Battery replacement kit for iPhone 7 ( Models A1660，A1778 and A1779). Please kindly check your phone model on the back of your phone before purchasing.
- 【HIGH CAPACITY】2150mAh High capacity made of Li-ion battery. Applicating the brand new 0 cycle technology is combine with premium IC chip to bring up to 500-800 charge cycles. making the battery longer standby, more durable.
- 【QUALITY DESIGN】Our replacement battery for iPhone 7 has SGS/CE/FCC/UL/RoHS/MSDS certification and smart technology with our battery provides your iPhone Over-Heating, Short-Circuit, Over-Charging & Over-Discharging Protection
- 【EASY INSTALLATION】We offer professional repair tools kit for better installation. Adhesives and step-by-step instruction manual are provided with the battery. Free screen protector give your phone a new look. It’s easy to install it by yourself and you also can search relevant videos on YouTube before replaced
- 【QUALITY ASSURANCE】24-hour support, 30-day refund, TuoFang provides 1 year replacement guarantee and lifetime support.. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us via Amazon.
Q1. Why battery connector don’t fit?
A1: Please check if you have bought and received wrong model battery, you can check your phone model on the back of your phone.
Q2. Why phone can’t turn on?
A2: Make sure battery connector was connected correctly and charge phone for 15 minutes with original charger and cable. The charging needs to be charged to 5% before it can be turned on normally, If battery have exhausted battery power.
Q3. Why battery won’t charge?
A3: Maybe bad connect. Reopen your phone and reconnect the battery connector to logic board socket. Make sure battery connector connects well. Note: if small stuff ( such as debris, or some other obstruction )drops in the battery socket, clean it up.
Q4. Why the battery I bought is not fully charged after installation?
A4: For security, battery is never full charged when leaving factory and testing. It’s normal that batteries level is between 5-80% charged when you first put into phone.
Q5. Will I lose any date when changing my battery?
A5: No data will be lost if the repair process is done correctly.