■ Supports Checksum Offload (IPv4, IPv6, TCP, UDP) and Large Send Offload
■ Intergrated USB 3.0 pass-through port
■ IEEE 802.3, 802.3u and 802.3ab (10BASE-T, 100BASE-TX, and 1000BASE-T) compatible. IEEE 802.1Q VLAN Tagging support
■ Crossover Detection & Auto-Correction (Auto MDIX)
■ Replacement for a failed built-in Gigabit Ethernet port on a laptop
■ Jumbo Frame support ■ Compact, lightweight design for maximum portability
■ Programmer, Network Engineer
- Ideal for VM environments with multiple operating systems, requiring shared or dedicated NICs
■ Financial, Stocks Industry
- Provide redundant connectivity to ensure an uninterrupted network connection
- Business or IT professionals that need to connect to two separate networks simultaneously
■ SOHO users, Security
- Configure a dual-homed proxy or gateway system for an added layer of security
■ Of course - Replacement for a failed built-in Gigabit Ethernet port on a laptop
Note: The drivers for the USB Hub will be autoatically installed by the host computer's operating system. Only the driver for the ethernet port needs to be installed.
Windows / Mac
1. Insert the CD into your DVD/ CD- ROM drive.
2. Open the contents of your CD/ DVD drive and browse to x:\LAN\AX88179\, then select the appropriate folder for your operating system.
3. For a Windows install, run the " AX88179_Setup.exe" application to launch the driver installation (for Mac OS, run "AX88179_178A_v1.3.0pkg" application)
4. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the install.